Wednesday 13 November 2013

Person from sheffield talk seo

Some seo "expert" from Sheffield tells us what he thinks about seo and how hard it has gotten for small businesses over on our favorite daily news site india daily Read it here to know what on earth i am going on about: Sheffield seo opinion! This post really showed me just how evil google are towards small businesses this guy from Sheffield seemed to know what he was talking about and it really hit home just how small businesses are being crushed and it is becoming impossible to rank in google all because they want people to advertise with them! It really is quite annoying and if google didn't own blogger I would boycott all google services.. well i actually search using yahoo now anyway. Small businesses are people too and it reminds me how the head of google spam team actually mocks "spammers" for trying to get their websites to rank he makes me sick and people like that end up in hell. I am glad that I read that post on india daily it showed me that I am not alone and that other seo's and webmasters are being hit as well. Im not too far away from Sheffield as well.. wonder if I know the guy who wrote that post.. hehe wouldn't surprise me if i do! Anyway bye!

Oh yeah us English people should not take this rubbish from Americans anymore and should start our own ENGLISH SEARCH ENGINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment